I am blessed with a beautiful 6 year old girlie (who thinks she is 26) when we go to the theme parks there are 5 MUST Have Items when we travel!
1. My iPhone...duhhhh?! I have downloaded this Awesome app (ps. I have the FREE version) for when we go to Disney that gives you wait time and you can also plan out your day on what rides to go on ... Ya know to get the max of all the crazy rides in! OH forgot the best part about the app you can save where you parked! Do this!!! I can not tell you how many times I have walked around the whole darn parking lot and ummmm its freaken HUGE lost because I forgot where I parked the car..... (yes, insert dumb blond joke here)
2. My pretty VANS pink and black backpack ( yes, I have a pink and black stars backpack! I am stuck in high school punk phase....I don't want to grow up! ) Why do you think we go to the parks a lot?!?! I get to be a kid with my kid Win/Win! I stuff that baby full of things!
3. Lots of kid friendly finger lickin good snacks! I bring grapes, goldfish, crackers.... you name it! Lets be honest walking around all day your little one gets hungry and the park food is not the cheapest food on the block. Yes, we do buy some food there but not all the time....this a. saves money for more toys or just saves. and b. more time to ride rides and less time waiting in a food line!
4. CASH....leave the debit and credit cards for later.....I know people LOVE their debit cards but lots of little kiosk (that don't have lines) only take cash! It is also a good way keep track of your spending.
5. Stroller....Yes, I do still bring a stroller for my little girlie...ummm HELLO she is a princess! I am a lucky girl and have a great company that rents strollers right to your hotel/house/ rental....sooo that means my princess gets her pick of her royal carriage (LOL). Check us out!!!
There ya have it my top 5 must have things to bring to a theme park with my princess! Hope this helps for anyone traveling to a park!
OOo Ps Bouns # 6 Rain poncho, it is Florida we get summer showers like almost every day! The parks pretty much make you pay your first born for one....Before you get there stop at a dollar store and pick one up and stuff it into your bag!
No comments:
Post a Comment